In the days since his passing, many people in the Fedora Project community have asked how they can pay tribute to Seth. Details follow below.
- A service celebrating Seth’s life will be held at 11:00am on Saturday, July 13th, at Clements Funeral Service in Durham, North Carolina. For those wishing to send flowers, please have them sent directly to Clements; a list of local florists is available.
- Seth was a charitable soul, in words and in deeds. His family has requested that any donations in his memory be made to one of the following worthy charities:
- An online memorial and obituary for Seth has been established, and contains further details regarding his service, as well as stories celebrating his life.
- There is also a digital remembrance wiki page on the Fedora wiki for friends and colleagues to share their memories of Seth.
- A memorial bike ride has been organized in the Durham area for this coming Sunday, July 14th.
Finally, numerous suggestions and wishes have been made within the Fedora community to honor Seth. The Fedora Board has agreed that the Fedora 20 release will be dedicated to Seth. Additionally, a number of options are being explored for the upcoming Flock event; these will continue to unfold over the next month.